NEC UNIVERGE SV8000 PC Pro/WebPro
UNIVERGE® SV8000 Series PC Pro/WebPro is an instrumental troubleshooting tool that empowers users to manage their own terminals and provides them with the functionality needed to simplify communications. PC Pro/WebPro is a part of NEC’s UNIVERGE360 approach to integrating communications technology into the business environment. Most PC Pro/WebPro programming is done via three views – Standard, Wizard and System Data. These views are accessible through menu items, a tabbed view or one-click icons.
The UNIVERGE SV8000 Series PC Pro/WebPro is a communications system management tool that provides you with the ability to manage your phones and simplify administration. As part of NEC’s UNIVERGE360 approach of putting people at the center of communications, PC Pro/WebPro connects people with the information and tools they need to keep businesses running smoothly.
PC Pro/WebPro allows you to manage your communications system simply and easily.
With PC Pro/WebPro, programming is done via three methods – Standard View, Wizards and System Data. These views are accessible through easy to use menus or one-click icons.
Program Using Standard View, Wizards or System Data View.
SV8000 Series PC Pro/WebPro provides you with multiple programming interface options including a Standard View, Wizards, and a System Data view.
• Standard View combines related settings on one screen, allowing quick setup of high-level tasks. Settings on these screens work together to provide users a better understanding of screen relationships. They are identified by names which clearly indicate their functions.
• Wizards can be used to simplify programming by automating the completion of common tasks. Wizards chronologically group system data and guide users step by step through the feature setup process.
• System Data screens are intended for advanced users who can use them to directly set advanced configurations categorized by server settings.
View the Modification History
PC Pro keeps a record of all modifications made to a database file in the file’s Modification History. Users can easily view this file to quickly see any changes that have been previously implemented.
Configure Settings and Schedule Firmware Updates Remotely
PC Pro/WebPro helps make the management process easier by allowing users to remotely configure phone settings and schedule automatic firmware updates.
Use Additional Features to Monitor, Archive and Troubleshoot
PC Pro also offers additional features. For example, users can:
• Capture low-level messages and problem-solve using Debug Terminal
• Generate reports for monitoring settings
• Archive settings to specified files